18 July 2016
How many people do you see with their head in their phones? We carried out some research into the latest mobile stats according to Google.
Take a walk down the street - how many people do you see with their head in their phones? Our guess is more than you see without - especially with the recent UK release of Pokémon GO! We live in a world that is constantly online - making Mobile Advertising more important than ever. We carried out some research into the latest mobile stats according to Google - check out some of our favourites:
10. 39% of consumer's report having made a purchase of some kind from their kitchens
11. 69% of online smartphone users are more likely to buy from a brand whose mobile site or app helps them easily find answers to their questions
12. 82% of smartphone users consult their phones while standing in a store deciding which product to buy
13. Mobile shopping related searches increased 120% between September 2014-September 2015
14. In Canada smartphone users check for their phones (and keys!) more than they do other things such as wallets or jackets
15. People check their mobile phones on average 150 times a day!
What does this mean for Digital Advertising?
Mobile has to become a priority for Digital Advertising campaigns, no matter what the industry. When appropriate for our clients we ensure to implement mobile bid adjustments for ad groups or campaigns; create mobile specific ads to reach relevant users on the move; and implement call only campaigns to encourage users to call the business. This ensures our clients reach relevant users no matter where they are or how they are interacting online.
Are you making the most of mobile? Get in touch today to ensure your business is always front of mind!