Loud Mouth Media is on the lookout...
Are you searching for a role in a top digital agency, or looking for the opportunity to work alongside big global brands? Are you passionate about marketing - particularly digital marketing? If you answered yes to these questions, then Loud Mouth Media wants to hear from you!
Who are we?
We're one of the top digital advertising agencies in EMEA providing clients such as Harry Corry, Tourism Northern Ireland, Lyle and Scott, BBC and many more with a fully managed service across Search, Display, Video, Paid Social advertising, SEO and performance creative. Everything we do is performance focused and centres on driving ROI for our clients.
About the role
If you have a passion for marketing and in particular digital marketing, then we want to hear from you. Personality is key for this role and is perfect for someone who is organised, commercially aware and has a breadth of marketing knowledge with a key focus on digital channels.
We have ambitious growth plans, and our Marketing Manager will play a key role in continuing to build the Loud Mouth Media brand across the UK, Europe and beyond, leading a team of marketing specialists to achieve our marketing goals. The ideal candidate will need to be up for the challenge, ambitious and enthusiastic about all things digital marketing. They will have a positive attitude and exceptional attention to detail.
The core responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy and plan working to budget to deliver specific goals and objectives and to enhance the profile, grow brand awareness and generate leads.
- Manage the implementation of the marketing strategy and ensure it is translated into actionable and measurable programs and approaches.
- Develop/oversee clear and concise briefs to the in-house teams and external stakeholders to maximise output and quality.
- Develop strategic relationships with suppliers, agencies and media, negotiating the best possible price or commercial deal to maximise return on investment.
- Implement marketing strategies to include, but not limited to Social Media (paid and organic), Email Marketing, Events, Awards and PR.
- Creating a content plan and managing content for our website, social channels marketing collateral and press.
- Manage the company presence across all Social Media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Take ownership of the Loud Mouth Media brand and ensure brand consistency across all collateral and promotional material.
- Provide analysis to assess the success of the marketing strategy and provide recommendations based on the findings and manage the marketing budget
- Overseeing Marketing tasks, communicating deadlines to the team to ensure all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Managing team workload and assessing performance.
- Working as part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional team.
- Staying up to date with new developments in the world of digital marketing.
In order to be considered for the following role you should have the following skills and experience;
- A Degree, or equivalent, in a Marketing or Business-related subject and 3+ years’ experience in a similar role OR 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- People management, team building, mentoring and development experience (Team Management: 2+ year)
- Strong project management, stakeholder management and presentation skills.
- Previous experience writing and managing roll out of a full marketing plan/strategy including traditional & digital elements.
- Understanding of digital marketing channels, techniques & tools including (but not limited to) Google Ads, Paid Social, SEO & Google Analytics.
- Management/understanding of CMS
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and effectively manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills, with attention to detail.
Skills or experience in any of the following:
- Agency Experience.
- Google Ads / Google Analytics Certified.
- Relevant digital marketing qualification.
Loud Mouth Media is a pretty great place to work! Aside from a competitive salary, here’s what else you can expect from us:
- Working for one of the top agencies in EMEA
- Opportunity to work with some massive clients
- Fun, casual working environment- Virtual Reality, Fifa and Ping Pong lunch hours and lots of social occasions with your co-workers (when we are back in the office)
- Hybrid working model- get the best of both worlds spending time WFH and with the team in the office
- Competitive salary
- A day’s additional leave on your Birthday
- Buy/sell holiday scheme
- Regular company socials organised by our Team
- Prosecco time, beer fridge and complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- Training opportunities
- Fantastic company culture
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Loud Mouth Media is an equal opportunities employer. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Belfast or Glasgow
Closing Date: 16 June 2021 at 5pm
Share This Post