Position: Marketing Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 a year
About Loud Mouth Media
We are a multi-award winning, Performance Digital Agency with offices located in Belfast, Dublin and Glasgow. As a Premier Google Partner agency, we provide a fully managed service across Paid Search, Video, Display, SEO and Paid Social advertising. Being highly specialist means we are the very best in the business at what we do…and we have no shame in saying so!
If you have a passion for marketing and want to work for one of the UK and Ireland’s leading Performance Digital Agencies, then we want to hear from you. Personality is key for this role and is perfect for someone who is energetic, organised and has a breadth of marketing knowledge with a key focus on digital channels.
We have ambitious growth plans and you will play a key role in building the Loud Mouth Media brand profile across the UK, Europe and beyond, leading a team of marketing specialists to achieve our marketing goals. The ideal candidate will need to be up for the challenge, ambitious and enthusiastic about all things digital marketing. They will have a positive attitude and exceptional attention to detail.
The day to day responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing a marketing strategy for Loud Mouth Media to enhance the profile, grow brand awareness and generate leads.
- Implementing marketing strategies to include, but not limited to Social Media (paid and organic), Email Marketing, Events, Awards and PR.
- Taking ownership of the Loud Mouth Media brand and ensuring brand consistency across all collateral and promotional material.
- Creating a content plan and managing content for our website, marketing collateral and press.
- Managing the company presence across all Social Media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Overseeing Marketing tasks, communicating deadlines to the team to ensure all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the Senior Management Team to co-ordinate new business proposals, working to deadlines and ensuring high standards.
- Managing team workload and assessing performance.
- Working as part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional team.
- Staying up to date with new developments in the world of digital advertising.
In order to be considered for the following role you should have the following skills and experience;
- A Degree, or equivalent, in a Marketing or Business-related subject.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience leading a team (Team Management: 1 year)
- Understanding of digital marketing channels, techniques & tools including (but not limited to) Google Ads, Paid Social, SEO & Google Analytics.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and effectively manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills, with attention to detail.
Skills or experience in any of the following:
- Agency Experience.
- Google Ads / Google Analytics Certified.
- Relevant digital marketing qualification.
Loud Mouth Media is a pretty great place to work! Aside from a competitive salary, here’s what else you can expect from us:
- Bragging rights – ‘Best Small PPC Agency’ at the UK Search Awards and the UK Biddable Media Awards
- Fun, casual working environment
- Opportunity to work with some great clients from across the UK & Ireland and beyond
- A great working environment that encourages personal development
- Ping Pong lunch hours
- Lots of social occasions with your co-workers
- Early finish on a Friday and flexibility with work hours
If you want to work amongst the best in the business please click here to apply!
Share This Post