Loud Mouth Media is a pretty great place to work! Want to join our growing team?
Send us your CV and cover letter to
Position: Digital Account Manager (PPC & SEO)
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Salary: Negotiable DOE
- Are you a Business/Marketing graduate?
- Do you have a passion for digital marketing?
- Are you eager to learn from the best in the business?
- Do you have excellent communication and time management skills?
Yes? Then we want to hear from you - read on to find out all about your dream job!
We are a multi-award winning ('Best Small PPC Agency' in the UK!), specialist digital agency with offices located in Belfast, Dublin and Glasgow. As a Premier Google Partner agency, we provide a fully managed service across all digital advertising platforms. Being highly specialist means we are the very best in the business at what we do, managing a portfolio of big brand clients such as Harry Corry, Ulster University and the Irish Fairy Door Company.
At the moment, we're a team of 18 but we're incredibly busy so we're making space for one more in our Belfast office!
- You are a Business/Marketing graduate.
- You have 1+ year digital marketing experience to include PPC and SEO.
- You have a passion for digital, with a particular interest in/understanding of Google AdWords, Analytics and SEO practices.
- You have excellent copywriting skills with excellent spelling and grammar and a keen eye for detail.
- Your communication skills are impeccable - on the phone, face-to-face and online.
- You have amazing time management skills with ability to prioritise workload.
- You're really nice and keen to be part of a friendly team.
- Above all else, you're really eager to develop your skills in an 'always learning' environment!
- You have experience working in an agency environment.
- You have a Google AdWords certification.
This role is the perfect opportunity to progress your career in digital marketing. Here's a snapshot of what you will get up to:
- Research, build, manage and optimise digital campaigns, including search, PPC, display, paid social, video and other key channels.
- Research and manage SEO strategies for clients, including link building, content and keyword analysis.
- Working directly with clients, understanding their requirements and proposing workable solutions and action plans.
- Tracking, implementation, measurement and optimisation so your clients can see your great results!
- Reporting, recommendations and new idea generation for clients.
- Contribute to the growth of a leading digital agency.
- Consistently learn and develop your own skills, as well as staying abreast of the latest digital trends!
Loud Mouth Media is a pretty great place to work! Aside from getting paid, here's what else you can expect from us:
- Bragging rights - working for the 'Best Small PPC Agency' in the UK!
- Fun, casual working environment.
- Training from Google.
- Opportunity to work with some massive clients.
- Virtual Reality, Fifa and Foosball lunch hours!
- Lots of social occasions with your co-workers.
- No late hours!
Share This Post