Loud Mouth Media is on the lookout...
Are you searching for a role in a top digital agency, or looking for the opportunity to work alongside big global brands? Are you an expert in paid Social Media campaigns? If you answered yes to these questions, then Loud Mouth Media wants to hear from you!
Who are we?
We're one of the top digital advertising agencies in EMEA providing clients such as Harry Corry, Tourism Northern Ireland, Lyle and Scott, Agnew Group, Ulster Rugby and many more with a fully managed service across Search, Display, Video, Paid Social advertising, SEO, ecommerce and performance creative and content. Everything we do is performance focused and centres on driving ROI for our clients.
If you have a passion for performance-driven paid social media campaigns and want to work for one of the UK and Ireland’s leading digital advertising agencies, then we want to hear from you. Personality is key for this role and is perfect for someone energetic, commercially minded with a love for creating social campaigns focused on delivering return on investment for clients.
The ideal candidate will need to be up for the challenge, driven, ambitious and enthused about all things Digital Marketing and Paid Social Media campaigns. Daily tasks will include:
- Develop and maintain paid social media strategies to align with core campaign objectives and to work in conjunction with other digital media channels.
- Communicate campaign strategies to clients in a confident and user-friendly way.
- Paid social media management across various social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Build paid social advertising campaigns and effectively manage and optimise campaign budgets.
- Provide data-driven insights to inform optimisations of campaign performance.
- Identify and provide growth opportunities for clients.
- Carry out research of the latest social media trends and developments, to help inform strategy.
- Develop and advise on paid social media content creation to maximise the placements and campaign performance.
- Carry out campaign analysis and reporting.
- Work as part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional team.
- Liaise with internal teams to develop campaigns and develop a strong relationship with clients.
In order to be considered for the following role you should have the following skills and experience;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on paid social media campaigns across various platforms.
- Experience creating and various different social campaign types such as Lead Gen, Collection, Traffic, retargeting etc.
- Effectively manage multiple projects with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Experience in delivering social reporting on analytics and insights and are confident with analytics tools
- The ability to analyse performance and act on opportunities
- Excellent written and spoken skills with the ability to confidently communicate strategy plans to clients, colleagues and external agencies.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and iWork (Apple’s office suite)
- Analytical and pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Data driven mindset with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Understanding of digital marketing channels, techniques & tools including (but not limited to) PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing & Google Analytics.
- Agency Experience.
- Relevant digital marketing qualification.
What will you get in return?
- Working for one of the top agencies in EMEA
- The opportunity to work on a broad range of new business opportunities and be involved with growing our team
- Fun, casual working environment
- Training opportunities
- Opportunity to work with some massive clients
- Virtual Reality, Fifa and Ping Pong lunch hours and lots of social occasions with your co-workers (when we are back in the office)
- Competitive salary
If you think you've got what it takes, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday the 2nd of February 2021!
Closing Date: Tuesday 2 February 2021
Share This Post