Position: Business Development Manager
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Closing Date: Friday 14th June 2pm
About Loud Mouth Media
We are a multi-award winning, specialist digital advertising agency with offices located in Belfast, Dublin and Glasgow. As a Premier Google Partner agency, we provide a fully managed service across Search, Display and Paid Social advertising. Being highly specialist means we are the very best in the business at what we do…and we have no shame in saying so!
If you have a passion for helping businesses grow and want to work for one of the UK and Ireland’s leading Digital Advertising Agencies, then we want to hear from you. This role is perfect for someone commercially aware, target focused and energetic.
The ideal candidate will need to be up for the challenge, driven, ambitious and enthusiastic about all things Digital Marketing. This role will support the Commercial Director with the following:
- Manage new business leads through to conversion
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Represent Loud Mouth Media at relevant conferences and events
- Prepare appropriate supporting collateral, to include presentations, tender responses, proposals etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients
- Achieve sales targets on a quarterly and annual basis
In order to be considered for the following role you should have the following skills and experience;
- A proven track record in a Business Development role, with a minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Target driven with the ability to "Close" sales
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professionalism and the ability to influence in a positive manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive client oriented attitude
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure, manage workloads, meet deadlines and prioritise efficiently
- Commercially aware and have excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and applications
- Full driver's Licence
Skills or experience in any of the following:
- Media/agency experience
- Experience selling digital media
- A 3rd level qualification
Loud Mouth Media is a pretty great place to work! Aside from a competitive salary, here’s what else you can expect from us:
- Bragging rights – Best Small PPC Agency UK Search Awards and the UK Biddable Awards
- Fun, casual working environment
- Opportunity to work with some great clients from across the UK & Ireland and beyond.
- A great working environment that encourages personal development
- Ping Pong lunch hours
- Lots of social occasions with your co-workers
- Early finish on a Friday and flexibility with work hours.
If you want to work amongst the best in the business please click here to apply by Friday 14th June at 2pm.
Share This Post